Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love Notes


Love Notes For Her





Every relationship requires nurturing. Most of us fail to do this and take our partner for granted. However, it is our responsibility to foster our relationships in order to keep it spanking new. It is not always necessary to buy lavish gifts or dine in some fancy restaurants to express your love for your partner. Showing small gestures like complimenting your wife if she is wearing a nice dress makes her feel that she is still loved and most wanted. Expressing your feelings for her in your own special way will definitely make her euphoric. If you are looking for some romantic ideas to let your partner know how much she is loved and wanted, then consider writing love notes for her! If your beloved is away, write a love note in her memory everyday and seal it in an envelope. Wrap it nicely and then gift it to her in a box when she is back. Not only will she be excited, but she will also preserve it for life. Here are some romantic love note ideas for you to think about. Just read on and pick the ones that excite you the most.

Romantic Love Notes For Her
  • love you because you taught me the true meaning of love.
  • I Love you because I love to hear your voice.
  • The sound of your laughter is food for my spirit.
  • I can’t see a future that doesn’t include you.
  • If I could do one thing for you I would hold you till you knew everything was ok. If you could do one thing for me, I would never ask but all I would want is for you to talk to me.
  • You are always on my mind.
  • Love you because you mean the world to me.
  • You are the reason why I am content with life.
  • In case I didn't tell you today, I love you!
  • Missing you soooooo much!
  • Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.
  • There is night so we can appreciate day, sorrow so we can appreciate joy, evil so we can appreciate well, you so I can appreciate love.
  • I Love you because without you I am nothing.
  • Come home early today, I have a surprise for you!
  • You make every moment of my life seem brighter!
  • You are the sugar and spice of my life!
  • You reflect well on me.
  • I love you for selfless love towards me.
Some Romantic Tips
  • Hide these love notes in some creative places. Keep it under her pillow or in her makeup box. It will be a pleasant surprise for her to wake up in the morning and find a love note hidden under her pillow.
  • Is she reading a book at present? Hide your love notes in-between the pages of the book!
  • Hide it in her bath towel to startle her. After all, she won’t be expecting a love note hidden in her bath towel!
  • Does she spend most of her time in the kitchen? If she does, then conceal these romantic notes inside the cabinets and drawers in the kitchen. A romantic love note hidden in the kitchen will definitely make her feel super special!

No comments:

Post a Comment